Monday, July 21, 2014

Reunions Are Happy

 Nothing much to blog about, but I thought since these kids made such frequent appearances on the blog last summer, I couldn't neglect putting them on this summer!

So yes, the Gleason's are in Ireland!! Rudy is teaching for the second five weeks, and I finally got to hang out with Katie and the kids this morning.  It was amazing.  We caught up about Ethiopia and life, played soccer, and I got to show them some parts of campus they hadn't seen yet.

Because I don't know how to describe it, here are some words that keep popping up.

sweet
refreshing
joyful
humbling
reflective
and then some more joyful.
it was just really, really good to see them.

... what happens when Brooklyn (the youngest) gets your camera.  Good reminder that no matter how much can change in a year, some things will remain constant for a long time.

Not that I can complain... here's what I got from April a couple weeks ago: 
We can just say that Brooklyn had a very effective teacher last summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment